Using our renowned Racelight geometry, the Kinesis 4S Disc road bike frameset offers a true race geometry but with the ability to fit full length mudguards and a pannier rack. Disc brake friendly fork.
The perfect four seasons bike frameset for the rider that wants a fast bike, all year round for British summer and winter weather.
The Kinesis 4S is the natural evolution of our very first Winter training frames, however the Kinesis 4S should not be consigned to Winter riding only. We have put everything we have learned during the last 17 years of geometry, and alloy frame design and manufacture into the Kinesis 4S . Whilst other manufacturers focus has been on carbon, we believe that by putting the same development into alloy tubing, we have created a frame that rivals carbon in many ways, and hands down beats it on price.
Damian Mason of Kinesis UK said ‘Kinesis are the only frame manufacturer to use Super Plastic Forming (SPF) on their alloy frames. Most manufacturers use Hydroformed tubes, but with SPF we can create lighter tubes and more intricate shapes that will build into a lighter and stiffer frameset.’
We have combined our SPF Kinesium aluminium frame with our renowned Tracer Disc Thru Axle full carbon monocoque fork. The Tracer Disc’s square crown provides the perfect space for mounting our Kinesis Fend Off full length mudguards. The Tracer Disc has great tyre clearance, internal routing, mudguard compatibility, discreet Shimano flat mount fitting, all in a lightweight package.
As with our premium titanium Kinesis GTD frameset, we have partnered with GW engineering and we are supplying the Kinesis 4S with their patented ‘Switch Lever’ hollow Thru Axles with a removeable lever.
The Kinesis 4S uses adaptable cable ports which allow you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing for whether you are running Di2 or mechanical gearing with either a 1x or 2x set up.
The frame has twin bottle mounts on all sizes along with mudguard and rack mounts.
• Kinesis 4S disc frameset includes fork, headset, seatclamp and post mount adapter [160mm]
• Compatible with disc brakes or long drop caliper brakes [47-57mm drop]
• Smooth welded Kinesium tubeset is optimised for stiffness in the front triangle with compliance for comfort in the rear triangle
• Tapered headtube with integrated FSA type headset
• Colour matched full carbon fork with flat mount, eyelets and long drop brake caliper mount
• Internal cable routing via adaptable cable ports and special BB shell, Di2 compatible
• 130mm and 135mm rear QR hub compatible – removable bolt in dropout spacers included
• Will fit up to a 28mm tyre with full guards
• Threaded BSA BB 68mm
• 31.8mm front mech / seat clamp , 27.2mm seat post