The RX4 caliper builds on 25 years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic disc brakes and transfers the knowledge and skills acquired into the world of Road and Cyclocross dropbar brakes. A precision CNC machined monobloc design results in a stiffer caliper to give unrivalled feel and modulation. Choose from Shimano or Sram depending on your lever.
- Post mount front and rear hydraulic caliper to suit dropbar set ups
- Shimano or Sram specific caliper
- Slimline 4 piston lightweight design
- Monobloc design creates a stiffer caliper reducing the fuzzy lever feel and brake pad rub
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Top entry pad fitting
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium
- ***Please note***Shimano and SRAM brands belong to a third party and have no relation with Hope Technology’
RX4-SH Caliper - Designed to work with Shimano and Campagnolo dropbar brake systems
(Mineral Oil, Shimano recommended for Shimano application, Campagnolo/Magura recommended for Campagnolo)
Dura Ace Di2 R9170 Super Record
Dura Ace R9120 Record
Ultegra Di2 R8070 Campagnolo H11
105 R7020 Not currently compatible:
Di2 R785 GRX RX815 Di2
RS685 GRX RX817 Di2
RX4-SR - Designed to work with Sram dropbar brake systems (Dot Fluid)
Sram Red eTap AXS
Sram Force eTap AXS
RX4 SH - 102g Inc pads.
RX4 SR - 92g Inc pads.
**Note - Not suitable for IS mounts