Destined for Worldwide Adventure.
The ATR legacy is built upon foundations of exploration, new experiences, and expanding horizons.
The new ATR vol.3 titanium bike frame is more beautiful and more capable than ever, thanks to several refinements over the much-loved and highly respected v2, and the addition of our new carbon Range fork with additional load carrying ability.
The ATR is designed with input from our Kinesis UK ambassadors across the globe, informing the details that make a difference out on the road and trail. So whether your next journey is a Himalayan expedition or a British local overnighter, the ATR vol.3 adventure bike frameset is the perfect complement to your spirit of adventure.
New Tube Set: Cold drawn seamless 3Al/2.5V titanium tubing and machined headtube, for ultimate strength and rider comfort.
New Kinesis Range Fork: Newly designed load carrying carbon fork for even bigger adventure. As with the frame, compatible with 700x45c tyres.
New Seatstay/Seattube Junction: Greater weld area for additional strength and improved aesthetics.
Improved Cable Routing: Exit window on downtube and cable outer stops replace the downtube opening and plastic cable guide for lower maintenance. Frame compatible with all mechanical and electronic groupsets.
GW Switch Lever Thru Axles: Clean and simple design with a removable lever.
New Laser Etched Decal: A touch of custom styling and colour on the minimal branding.
Anti-Shock Tuning: Flattened seat stays for improved vibration damping.
Kinesis Rider Fit Geometry: Better fit and more consistent handling for a wider range of riders. Two smallest sizes have a semi sloping top tube for greater seat post extension and greater comfort. Longer reaches (recommended for use with shorter stems) mean there is less toe overlap on smaller sizes.
• All new tube set with coloured laser etching.
• Flattened seat stays for rear end compliance.
• Updated geometry with new sizing structure.
• New Kinesis ‘Range’ adventure fork with cargo mounts.
• Increased clearance for 700x45 and 650x50 tyres.
• Three bottle cage mounts with multi position options on the down tube and seat tube.
• Wireless, electronic and 1x / 2x mechanical gearing compatible. 34.9mm Clamp.
• Mudguard mounts.
• 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing.
• 100x12mm Thru Axle front fork.
• GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear.
• 68mm threaded BB.
• 31.6mm seat post required.
• 34.9mm Seat Clamp required.
• Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings.
• 32mm long flat mount disc brake bolts required for the frame.
• Sizes: 50 / 52 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 60 / 62cm.
• Warranty: 5 years.
• Frame supplied with Range fork, headset, titanium seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
• Weight: 1.88kg (56cm with hanger and all fittings).