The brand new Kinesis Tripster AT gravel adventure bike frameset takes our years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create an adventure bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures.
During the development of the Tripster AT all terrain frame we also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design process and gained from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding.
The final production model features a number of enhancements thanks to Mike’s input and you can see this referenced on the frame graphics.
Under Additional Info. tab is an email form Mike showing his input on the graphical styling of the Tripster AT.
The Kinesis Tripster AT All Terrain bike frame boasts cutting edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Use it as a commuter bike, gravel bike, go bike packing, touring and ride bridleways on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT bike frameset will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT All Terrain bike is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
• Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
• 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
• All new colour matched Columbus Futura carbon fork with 12mm thru axle.
• Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
• Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
• Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance with supplied fork and up to 52mm clearance on the frame.
• 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
• Optimum hydration system – multi position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
• GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
• BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.
• COLOURS: Harris Green (metallic with a golden shimmer.) | Outrageous Orange (gloss neon)
• SIZING & WEIGHTS: (Centre/Top) 48cm = 1.77kg | 51cm = 1.8kg | 54cm = 184kg | 55.5cm = 1.89kg | 57cm = 1.91kg | 60cm = 1.96kg | 63cm = 1.99kg
• FORK WEIGHT: Kinesis Tripster Disc Thru Axle Fork - 534g with axle and 463g with out.
• FRAMESET INCLUDES: Columbus Futura Carbon Fork, Kinesis headset with ACB bearings, Seat clamp, front and rear axles and cable port hardware.