Hope 20FIVE - RS4 S-Pull 6 Bolt Front
Lightweight and stiff Road/Cyclo cross disc specific rim built onto our RS4 Straight Pull 6 bolt Disc hub
- Built with RS4 straight pull 6 bolt 24 hole hubs using double butted Sapim Sprint straight pull spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (Valve and Tape supplied)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Only compatible with disc brake set ups
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Complete wheel Weights: 784 g Front 908 g rear
Hope 20FIVE - RS4 S-Pull 6 Bolt Tech Specs >
- 24mm Tape, Valve and wipe included for Tubeless setup
- Rim dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width.
- Rim ERD 594mm.Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
- Strong dependable welded join keeps rim together on hard knocks.
- Weight for rim only 425g.
- Rim ERD is 594
- 24 hole straight pull complete wheels
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim Sprint straight pull double butted spokes and brass nipples.
- Wheels come supplied with QR and 12mm end caps for the front wheel and the rear wheel comes with QR and 142x12 end caps as standard.
- Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
- Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.