The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/gravel wheelset.
Combining the latest in carbon technology with our versatile and enduring RS4 Disc straight pull hubs these wheels were designed for uncompromised performance for a wide range of disciplines.
- Built with RS4 straight pull Centre Lock 24 hole hubs using Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes
- Wheels are built from start to finish by hand in Barnoldswick
- 700c wheel size
- Carbon Clincher rim, tubeless compatible (Valve and Tape supplied)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Designed to suit disc brake sets using centre lock rotors
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Complete wheel Weights: 1495g pair
Hope RD40 Carbon - RS4 S-Pull Centre Lock Tech Specs >
- 24mm Tape, Valve and wipe included for Tubeless setup
- Rim dimensions: 40mm deep, 26.5mm external width and 19mm internal width.
- Rim ERD is 563mm
- ETRTO 622x19.
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
- Strong monocoque, undirectional carbon fibre construction rim.
- Weight for rim only.
- 24 hole straight pull complete wheels.
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples.
- Wheels come supplied with QR and 12mm end caps for front wheel and rear wheel comes with QR and 142x12 end caps as standard.
- Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
- Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.